Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Buy Now!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the general terms and conditions governing your access and use of the content and services offered to you on this internet site.
Once 4Safe Ltd accepts your order, it will attempt to promptly fill the order subject to available inventories. Should an item not be available, we will advise you via email and recommend alternative product/s.
If you wish to cancel an order please contact 4Safe Ltd by email on :email@example.com . Please attach your Order Acknowledgement email to hand and be ready to quote your order number and to specify which goods you want to return. Where you cancel your order after the goods have been delivered you agree to return the goods to us by following the procedure set out below.
To arrange collection of the unwanted goods please contact 4Safe Ltd by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number and delivery receipt to hand. We will then arrange for your unwanted goods to be collected by an 4Safe Ltd representative. A collection fee for the cost of returning the goods may apply. You agree to return the goods in full, in salable condition as new and 4Safe Ltd also asks that you return the packaging with the goods where possible. You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods. Returned goods must always be in original packing and in a re-saleable condition.
Taking reasonable care of the goods
You agree to take reasonable care of the goods from the time that they are delivered to you until the time that they are returned.
Conditions of Collection
Collection of the goods will only take place from the delivery address to which they were delivered and will be subject to the following conditions:
- you agree to provide the 4Safe Ltd with as much detail as possible of relevant features of the delivery address (for instance, in the case of a 2 man truck delivery team collection which floor the items are to be collected from, whether there are any narrow doors etc) in order to help our representative prepare for the collection;
- you agree to ensure that there is suitable access to the chosen collection location; -if collection cannot be made from your chosen location due to the nature of the premises, because there is insufficient access or for any other reason that is not within our reasonable control, including your absence at the time of collection,
- you agree to pay our reasonable additional collection fees and the costs of re-arranging collection;
- if our representative reasonably considers that collection from the room of your choice is likely to cause damage to the goods or to your property, they will inform you and record this concern on the collection document. You may instruct our representative to collect the goods in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to your property or to the goods as a consequence of us attempting collection on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in collecting the goods);
- you agree to give our representative all goods which are being returned, including all component parts of such goods and all related items or accessories (including original packaging) which are included in the price of the goods being returned; -a collection document must be signed by you to confirm that the collection has taken place. The collection document will be provided by the representative who comes to collect your goods;
- you keep the goods at your own risk until they have been removed by our collection agents from your premises;
- if you are not personally available to undertake any of your obligations, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. The representative must be an adult capable of supervising collection on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own;
We will charge a reasonable fee for the cost of sending a representative to collect your goods. In most cases the costs involved in collecting your goods are the same as the initial cost of delivering them; therefore usually the collection fee will be the same as the delivery fee. You agree that we may set-off the collection fee against any sums being refunded to you. If you are returning your goods because they are faulty or incorrect, no collection fee will be charged.
Refunding your money
We will make all refunds to the card used for payment.
This Returns Policy does not take away any statutory rights you may have. For more information visit: http://www.eccnetmalta.gov.mt/general-consumer-rights This Returns Policy is in accordance with your right to cancel a contract formed at a distance under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations http://www.eccnetmalta.gov.mt/distance-contracts?l=1